Here at ENGLISH NETTLE Ltd, we love being in the great outdoors, enjoying the beautiful countryside. However there are times when we need to come inside and focus on the nitty gritty. So we invite you to take the time to familiarise yourself with our ‘Terms and Conditions’ before using our website or placing an order.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
We are COUNTRY NETTLE LIMITED Trading as ENGLISH NETTLE Ltd. We operate the website at www.englishnettle.co.uk (the “Site”) and when you buy a product from the Site (“Product” or “item”), you buy it from us. We are a Company registered in England and Wales with registered Number 12495853. Our registered address is: The Old Bank Chambers, 223 Union Street, BrunswickSquare, Torquay, Devon, TQ1 4UT.
You can contact us by telephoning and speaking to one of the Nettle Team at 07429181151 or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Our Returns address is: English Nettles Ltd c/o ELEGANCE INT LTD
Circleline House, 8 East Road, Harlow, Essex CM20 2BJ
If we have to contact you, we will do so by telephone or by email, using the contact details you provided to us, in your order. We cannot be held responsible if the details you provided, are incorrect.
References to “we”, “us”, “Nellie” and “our” shall be deemed to be references to ENGLISH NETTLE Ltd, the owner of the website. References to “you” and “your” apply to all orders for items which you, acting in your individual capacity as a consumer, make when placing an order via this website
- You may only place an order with ENGLISH NETTLE Ltd through the website (for UK addresses) or by email with a member of our Nettle Team (If you are outside the UK) if you warrant that;
- You are 18 years old or older and are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- You are a consumer (this means that you are an individual purchasing the products outside the course of your business or trade).
- You confirm that all the products you order are for your own private and domestic use and are not for resale or to be used under your own label or used as a pattern for your own future products
- You warrant that all details you provide to us for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are current, true, accurate and complete in all respects; and that the payment method you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
THE CONTRACT BETWEEN US
- When you place an order to purchase items using the Website (UK orders) or by email (for outside of the UK) this is an offer by you, to us, to purchase those items. We only accept your order when we have confirmed availability and have processed the payment successfully. The contract between us is formed at the point we accept your order. See the Acceptance of Online Orders and Acceptance of Email Orders sections below for further details. If an item within your order is not available we will contact you. Where possible we may offer you a substitute item. Please see the Availability and Substitution section below.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
We try to ensure our Website is accurate and that prices of the item(s) as quoted on the ENGLISH NETTLE Website are correct at all times. However prices are subject to change without notice. All prices quoted on this website are shown in pounds sterling (£).
- In the unlikely event that an item has been incorrectly listed, we are under no obligation to provide that item to you at an incorrect (lower) price
- Upon receipt of your order and the discovery of an incorrect pricing made, we will contact you to inform you of the error and give you the option of either continuing your purchase of the product at the correct price or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you using the details you provided during the order process, we will treat your order as having been cancelled and notify you in writing.
- These prices include (where applicable) VAT at the prevailing rate but exclude delivery costs
- A delivery charge will be added to your order value
- We may change our prices at any time but changes will not affect any order, where an order confirmation has already been sent out
- Online payments will be made within a secure environment. Our payment portal uses the latest encryption technology (SSL) to ensure that your transactions with us are private and protected
- We require payment for products and any delivery charges in advance of delivery. Payment will be taken when you submit your order
- We accept payment via the payment methods shown on the website or we can arrange alternative payment methods for those outside the UK
- By placing an order on the Website, you confirm that the payment details provided by you are valid and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full.
- We try to make sure that the description and specification of our products are correct. However, descriptions and specifications of the products on this website are not intended to be binding and are only to give a general description of the products. Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- Whilst the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used by you.
- We cannot guarantee that a particular colour, size or specification of an item will be available. A member of our Nettle Team will contact you if the item you have ordered is no longer available or currently out of stock.
From time to time English Nettle will release discount codes (“Codes”) via email or other marketing materials. These Codes will allow a discount to be applied to your order at englishnettle.co.uk.
To apply the Code at englishnettle.co.uk please enter it where specified during the check-out process. Please note that Codes are only valid on full-priced items and cannot be used on sale or promotional items.
Codes are valid for a limited period of time as specified in the relevant email or marketing communication, they cannot be used outside of that time period.
If an item or items are purchased using a combination Code and are later returned to us, the offer value will be deducted from any refund.
All orders are subject to acceptance and subject to availability. English Nettle Ltd reserves the right to withdraw, amend or extend offers at any time, without prior notice.
ACCEPTANCE OF ONLINE ORDERS
We acknowledge receipt of your order when using the Website, by sending you a confirmation email. We accept your order for an item when we send you an email confirming that we have dispatched the items in your order. The contract between us is formed at the point we send you a Dispatch Confirmation. If your order contains a number of items and the email mentions only some of them, those items which have yet to be dispatched to you do not form part of that contract.
AVAILABILITY AND SUBSTITUTION
We accept orders for items subject to availability. If for any reason the items you ordered are not available, we will contact you and suggest an alternative product, or let you know if it is possible to pre-order a garment from our next delivery, otherwise we will be happy to cancel your order and provide a full refund on any monies taken.
- All credit card details are encrypted to safeguard your details and no details are saved on any website which is why the payment is processed immediately when the order is placed.
- All prices quoted on this website are shown in pounds sterling (£).
- We cannot accept any liability for how long it takes the banks to process your payment.
- You agree to compensate us in full for all reasonable costs and expenses including legal costs in obtaining payments that have been made in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Unfortunately due to the current circumstances our Fulfilment Company will only be dispatching from their Distribution warehouses MONDAY – FRIDAY. This means orders placed on a Friday will be dispatched on the Monday so don’t worry if you don’t receive your shipping confirmation over the weekend!
- Delivery in the UK will normally take place within 5-7 working days from the date of the order confirmation, apart from pre-orders, or where a longer period is agreed between us. We will endeavour to fulfil your order by this estimated delivery date but we cannot guarantee this.
- We will always try to fulfil orders, but our only responsibility to you where an item is no longer available, or if we are unable to supply a particular Item for whatever reason, is to make sure we do not charge you for the Item.
- Items offered on our website are currently only available for delivery to UK addresses.
- If you wish to make a purchase and you live outside the UK, please email us prior to placing an order so that we can see whether we are able to assist. If we are able to help with shipping, you the buyer, are responsible for any local VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc. required by your country for importing consumer goods. If you choose to refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to English Nettle, a shipping & handling fee may be deducted from your refund. If you’re still unsure on whether you’ll be subject to customs fees, we’d recommend contacting your local customs office for more information before placing your order.
- We cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss where our courier is unable to deliver to you, or delivers to you late for reasons beyond our control.
- If you are not at home when the product is delivered, the courier will leave you a note letting you know how to rearrange your delivery or collect the items from a local depot.
- Delivery will be complete when the courier delivers the product to the address you gave us, or once the items have been collected from the appointed depot.
- You will own the item once delivery is complete and the items have been fully paid for.
YOUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES/CANCELLATION OF ORDER
- If you wish to make a change to an item you have ordered, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if this is possible, or whether your item has already been dispatched, in which case, you will need to follow our Returns Policy.
- If an order is cancelled once payment has been made, a £2.50 administration fee may be deducted from the refund. If you cancel your order after the item(s) have been dispatched to you, you the customer, will incur the postage costs.
- We issue refunds via the same payment method you used to place the order. If you would like to exchange your Item(s) rather than be issued with a refund, please see the section below.
RISK AND TITLE
Risk in the items will pass at the time the items are delivered. Ownership of items delivered, will only pass once we have received payment in full, (including packing and delivery costs). If we do not receive payment in full we may, without prior notice, claim from you any items that have been delivered.
Returns – Non-Faulty Goods
We hope you will be delighted with your order and that your purchase will become a treasured piece in your wardrobe. In the unlikely event however, that you wish to return or exchange a garment/item, we offer a transparent Returns Procedure, so you can buy with confidence.
- If you wish to return or exchange any unsuitable garment/item, you must first let us know by email using email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your order. We will then send you a Returns Form via email, which you can download
- You will then have a further 14 days to complete this Returns Form, place it with the garment/item to be returned and send it to the following address: Returns Address: English Nettles Ltd c/o ELEGANCE INT LTD Circleline House, 8 East Road, Harlow, Essex CM20 2BJ)
- Please make sure that all tags have not been removed and items are in perfect condition, unworn and in the original packing. Until you return the items to us, you are responsible for their safe keeping and for taking reasonable care of them. We do not accept liability for packages that have been damaged during transit back to us. It is your responsibility to wrap items adequately to prevent damage.
- Please note that English Nettle Ltd are not responsible for the postage costs for returns/exchanges
- Depending on the courier you’ve chosen to use when returning your item(s) to us, it can sometimes take UP TO 21 WORKING DAYS (excluding weekends & public holidays) to be delivered and processed by our Fulfilment Company
- A refund will normally be made within 14 days from the day we receive the item(s) back at our Fulfilment Company excluding the delivery costs. Refunds will be credited to the same payment method used to make the original purchase.
- If you would like to exchange your Item for a different size, please let us know within 14 days of the date of receipt of the Item. Please follow the section above on returning your order but when you email, tell us that you’d like to exchange an item instead of receiving a refund. If the size you have requested in exchange is unavailable we’ll let you know and issue you with a refund (excluding postage) If the item is available in the different size, it will be dispatched to you from our Fulfilment Company, once we have received your returned item and it has been Processed and verified that it is in a perfect resaleable condition. If you decide to exchange for a different item, you will need to follow the Returns Procedure
- If any item(s) are returned to us and are not in the condition described above in paragraph 3, we will email you and give you the option to have the item(s) sent back to you at your own expense or to have a reduced refund credited to your account to make allowance for the reduction in value of the garment.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns for any items that have been damaged in transit, because they have been incorrectly packaged.
- If you have not paid the correct postage on a returned parcel resulting in us having to make a payment to the Royal Mail or a courier, then we will deduct the amount we have had to pay, from the refund due to you
Returns – Faulty Goods
FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEMS
- If you think any item(s) you ordered were damaged or faulty when they were delivered to you, please contact us immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us. Please include as many details as possible about the potential fault. After we have acknowledged your email, we will then send you a Returns Form via email, which you can download. We will ask that you return the damaged or potentially faulty item(s) to get her with the completed Returns Form, to us by registered post – Please allow UP TO 21 WORKING DAYS (excluding weekends & public holidays) for the item(s) to be delivered to us, processed by our Fulfilment Company and once received, for us to examine the potentially defective garments/item. We will then email you, to let you know, if you are entitled to a refund
- In the circumstances that we have identified a fault with the item(s), you will be notified by email that you are entitled to either an exchange, if an identical product is available or a refund or if you prefer
- If you request a refund, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the garment/item, the original delivery charges and the reasonable postage cost incurred in returning the item(s) to us. (we ask that you send us copies of the supporting postage receipts).
- Refunds will be credited to the same payment method used to make the original purchase
- We will usually then process any refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 calendar days of the day we notified you by email that you were entitled to a refund for these products.
- We reserve the right to make deductions, If a garment is not found to be faulty but instead any damage/fault has been caused by mistreatment or mishandling, in which circumstances, you will be informed by email and given the choice to either have the garment returned ‘as is’ or to have a reduced refund credited to your account to make allowance for the reduction in value of the garment. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must repay us the appropriate amount that has been over paid to you. For damaged items that have already been worn, we reserve the right to have the item repaired.
Please note the washing instructions on the garments and observe the temperature limits.
DEDUCTIONS OF REFUNDS
- Any item(s) returned to us, which are not in the condition described above ie all tags have not been removed and items are in perfect condition, unworn and in the original packing, will be sent back to you at your own expense. Unfortunately we are not able to accept returns of items that have been damaged in transit because they were incorrectly packaged.
- If you have not paid the correct postage on a returned parcel resulting in us having to make a payment to Royal Mail or a courier, then we will deduct the amount paid by us, from the refund due to you.
In the unlikely event, the item you received is not what you originally ordered please contact a member of the Nettle Team at email@example.com as soon as possible and within 14 days of receipt. Please include as many details as possible about the incorrect item. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return. We will cover postage costs for our error.
WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
- We will not be liable for any defect in the product arising from fair wear and tear, failure by you to follow specific care instructions, wilful damage, abnormal storage, accident, negligence by you or any third party or any alteration or repair made by you or a third party.
- Our total responsibility to you in relation to an order placed by you for an item will be limited to the amount paid by you for that Item. Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking these terms is limited to the purchase price of the item you purchased.
- We only supply products for domestic and private use and you agree not to use any products for commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
Please note that we use our own clothing measurements therefore to assist you in choosing the most appropriate size, please refer to the English Nettle Size Chart, to enable you to check prior to ordering
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND ACCEPTABLE USE
- All Content included on the Website, is the property of English Nettle Ltd. In using this Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark, logo, image etc displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of English Nettle Ltd
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
PROHIBITED WEBSITE USAGE
You may not use the Website in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website. You are not permitted to make, transmit or store electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of English Nettle Ltd
ALTERATIONS TO THIS WEBSITE AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Every care has been taken in the preparation of the material on our Website however, the information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by English Nettle Ltd and whilst we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information or products contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Under no circumstances, will we be liable for any loss, damage or corruption of any data, software or database including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- We do not accept any liability for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage
- We make every effort to keep the website up and running smoothly. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Website to carry out routine or emergency work. English Nettle Ltd takes no responsibility for any disruption or non availability of the Website.
- English Nettle reserves the right to alter,suspend or discontinue any or all of the Website including but not limited to any product availability. These Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Whilst English Nettle Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure the Website is secure and free from errors, viruses and malware, we give no warranty or guarantee regarding this. Users must take responsibility for their own security, that of their own personal details and their computers.
- Website usage by browsing and using this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions of its use the term “English Nettle Ltd”, “us”, “we” or “Nellie” refers to the owner of the website the term “you” or “your”refers to the user or viewer of our website
- The use of this website is subject to the following terms
- the content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only it is subject to change without notice
- neither we nor any third-party, provides any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness,performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk for which we shall not be liable it shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any product information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL
We will not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
If any of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and any claim or dispute arising in relation to a Contract will be governed by English law. You and we agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such claim or dispute.
© English Nettle Ltd and www.englishnettle.co.uk Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force.
Effective Date and Changes
Last updated: 20 November 2020