- Long sleeves
- Shoulder pads
- Single closure fastening with EN signature gold button
- 2 sculpted front pockets with contrast piping
- English Nettle Signature triangle with our 3 gold buttons on the sleeves
- Working lapel buttonhole
- Sumptuous two tone, Gold and Damson paisley lining
- Welted Breast Pocket
- Single rear vent for added comfort
- Main: 100% Merino Lambswool
- Trim: 100% Shetland Wool
- Lining: 54% Poly 46% Viscose
- Woven in England
- Length 63cm based on size 12
The ‘Heyford’ short jacket in Horton Check
Our sleek and tailored ‘Heyford’ Jacket, has been meticulously designed and crafted from beautiful Lambswool which is known for being soft yet strong and woven in the finest Yorkshire Mills.
This gorgeous check tweed is a true British Classic and will be a versatile addition to your capsule wardrobe. The ‘Heyford’ is filled with English Nettle embellishments that elevate this piece to a sophisticated wow! With notched lapels, elegant sculpted flapped pockets, breast pocket, the EN Signature triangle and 3 gold buttons on its sleeves and a single-button fastening with the EN signature button, makes this investment piece an essential addition to the modern woman’s wardrobe.
This elegant jacket is perfect for all seasons and with it’s timeless silhouette, use of quality materials and classic styling, is suited to any refined wardrobe for wearing any place anywhere!
Care: Dry Clean Only