- A timeless tailored addition to your wardrobe
- Designed to sit above the knee
- 2 Front and 4 back Darts to ensure a comfy feel and provide a more flattering silhouette
- Front tab detail in contrast Lambswool
- 2 highly polished ‘English Nettle’ buttons with the Company’s coat of arms at front
- Concealed zip detail at back
- Navy Grossgrain ribbon inserted at yoke
- English Nettle, 3-button Signature triangle detail
- Fully lined in two tone Paisley fabric
- Main: Main: fabric 100% Shetland wool
- Trim: 100% Lambswool
- Lining: 54% Poly 46% Viscose
- Length 47cm based on a size 12
The ‘Charlton’ short skirt in Village Green
Our gorgeous luxury Charlton skirt in ‘Village Green’ , is a rich heritage colour, classically chic with stunning detail, destined to be a fabulous and a versatile addition to your wardrobe. Crafted from 100% Shetland Tweed and fully lined in a sophisticated paisley fabric, will be your elegant and timeless ‘go to’ piece. The addition of sophisticated detailing, ensures you will look great and stylish, whether you’re heading out to town or into the country.
This skirt has been designed with 2 front and 4 back darts, which helps to shape the fabric to your body curves, to give a great fit and flatter the female form. The skirt length is short enough to look cute but long enough to be comfortable and suitable for any occasion.
This skirt has a yoke band design with a navy grossgrain ribbon insertion. The Front Tab detail is in ‘Horton’ Check Lambswool, topped off with our beautifully polished buttons with the English Nettle coat of arms. At the side of the skirt is our signature triangle, again in contrast ‘Horton’ Check Lambswool and 3 gold buttons, which add the perfect finish and level of detail.
Care: Dry Clean Only