- Elegant semi fitted blouse
- Stretch cotton fabric for comfort
- Feature front Damson ribbon detail
- Press stud neck opening with ‘pearl buttons’
- Horton Check Tweed detail on sleeve
- Chiffon collar
- Delicate Chiffon jabot
- Concealed front button fastening
- Puff sleeves
- Bust darts
- Fabric 63% Cotton 34% Polyester 3% Elastane
- Trim 100% Lambswool
The ‘Bloxham’ Blouse in Puffy Clouds
This elegant short sleeved blouse by English Nettle, will be a gorgeous and unique addition to your wardrobe. Semi-fitted in design, this blouse provides a beautiful feminine silhouette incorporating numerous design details that will allow you to standout in the crowd. A delicate pleated chiffon collar and gorgeous chiffon jabot provide a nod to the romantic 17th and 18th century and are a key feature together with front ribbon detail, Pearl press studs and concealed button fastening. The Sleeve hem is finished in Horton Check Tweed contrast, which coordinates perfectly with any other piece from the collection.
Made with 3% Elastane for a slight stretch to ensure a comfortable fit and provides a breathable and cool crisp finish.
Care: Hand Wash in Luke warm water/Cool Iron or Dry Clean Only