- Distinctive diagonal contrast fabric detail at front
- Feature filigree buckle and floating belt
- Rear contrast pleat detail
- English Nettle 3-button triangle detail
- Branded shield buttons
- Fully lined in two tone Paisley lining
- 100% wool, woven in England
The ‘Adderbury’ Asymmetric skirt in Aged Thatch
Brimming with design details, makes this an elegant addition to your wardrobe. This distinctive, tailored skirt has been designed to create a flattering feminine silhouette and is manufactured in this beautiful, totally chic neutral coloured tweed making it easy to mix and match to create fabulous outfits.
This slight ‘A’ line styled skirt, features a flattering high waistband and the front features a diagonal asymmetrical detail in contrast tweed fabric and our signature, English Nettle 3-button triangle detail. The high waistband has a contrast floating belt complete with front belt loops and detachable decorative buckle.
The back features a ‘cupid’s bow’ shaped waistband and incorporates an invisible zip closure. Topped off by a beautiful contrast pleat detail at the rear.
Care: Dry Clean Only