- Distinctive diagonal contrast fabric detail at front
- Feature filigree buckle and floating belt
- Rear contrast pleat detail
- Featuring 2 front and 4 back darts, providing an enhanced and flattering fit
- English Nettle Signature 3-button triangle detail
- Branded shield buttons
- Concealed zip closure
- Fully lined in two tone Paisley lining
- Main: 100% Shetland Wool
- Contrast: 100% Lambswool
- Lining: 54% Poly 46% Viscose
- Wool woven in England
- Length 49cm based on size 12
The ‘Adderbury’ Asymmetric skirt in Village Green
Brimming with design details, makes this an elegant addition to your wardrobe. This distinctive, tailored skirt has been designed to create a flattering feminine silhouette and is manufactured in this beautifully classic, British Heritage colour. This slight ‘A’ line styled skirt, features a flattering high waistband and the front features a diagonal asymmetrical detail in contrast tweed fabric together with our signature, English Nettle 3-button triangle. The high waistband has a contrast floating belt, complete with front belt loops and detachable decorative buckle.
This skirt has been designed with 2 front and 4 back darts, which helps to shape the fabric to your body curves, to give a great fit and flatter the female form. The back features a ‘cupid’s bow’ shaped waistband and incorporates a concealed zip closure. Topped off by a beautiful contrast pleat detail at the rear.
Care: Dry Clean Only
Fit: Because of the silhouette of this skirt, we recommend you size up to give a great fit.