- A timeless tailored addition to your wardrobe
- Designed to sit above the knee
- 2 Front and 4 back Darts to ensure a comfy feel and provide a more flattering silhouette
- Front tab detail in contrast Damson 100% Shetland wool
- 2 highly polished ‘English Nettle’ buttons with the Company’s coat of arms at front
- Concealed zip detail at back
- Damson Grossgrain ribbon inserted at yoke
- English Nettle, 3-button Signature triangle detail in Damson
- Fully lined in two tone Gold and Damson Paisley fabric
- Main: 100% Lambswool, woven in England
- Trim: 100% Shetland Wool
- Lining: 54% Poly 46% Viscose
- Length 47cm based on a size 12
The ‘Charlton’ short skirt in Horton Check
Our gorgeous and luxurious Charlton skirt in ‘Horton Check’, is crafted from 100% Lambswool and is fully lined in a sophisticated Gold and Damson paisley fabric, creating, an elegant and timeless ‘go to’ piece. This is such a gorgeous tweed and will add a touch of ‘glam’ to your wardrobe. The addition of sophisticated and chic detailing, ensures you will look great and stylish, whether you’re heading out to town or into the country.
This skirt is tailored with 2 front and 4 back darts, which helps to shape the fabric to your body curves and give a great fit. The skirt has been designed to be short enough to look cute but long enough to be comfortable and suitable for any occasion.
This skirt has a yoke band design, with a Damson gross grain ribbon insertion. The Front Tab detail, is in our rich Damson Shetland tweed and finished with our beautifully polished buttons with our English Nettle coat of arms. At the side of the skirt, is our signature triangle in Damson contrast tweed, with 3 gold buttons, adding the perfect finish and level of detail.
Care: Dry Clean Only