- A timeless tailored addition to your wardrobe
- Designed to sit above the knee
- 2 Front and 4 back Darts to ensure a comfy feel and provide a more flattering silhouette
- Front tab detail in contrast Lambswool
- 2 highly polished ‘English Nettle’ buttons with the Company’s coat of arms at front
- Concealed zip detail at back
- Navy Grossgrain ribbon inserted at yoke
- English Nettle, 3-button Signature triangle detail
- Fully lined in two tone Paisley fabric
- Main: Main: fabric 100% Shetland wool
- Trim: 100% Lambswool
- Lining: 54% Poly 46% Viscose
- Length 47cm based on a size 12
The ‘Charlton’ short skirt in Aged Thatch
Our gorgeous luxury Charlton skirt in ‘Aged Thatch’, is a rich earthy colour tweed, which will be a fabulous and a versatile addition to your wardrobe. Crafted from 100% Shetland Tweed and fully lined in a sophisticated paisley fabric, will be an elegant and timeless ‘go to’ piece. The addition of sophisticated and chic detailing ensures you look great and stylish, whether you’re heading out to town or into the country.
This skirt has been tailored with 2 front and 4 back darts, which helps to shape the fabric to your body curves and give a great fit. The skirt has been designed to be short enough to look cute but long enough to be comfortable and suitable for any occasion.
This skirt has a yoke band design with a navy gross grain ribbon insertion. The Front Tab detail is in our gorgeous Lambswool contrast tweed and beautifully polished buttons with our English Nettle coat of arms. At the side of the skirt is our signature triangle in contrast tweed with 3 gold buttons adding the perfect finish and level of detail.
Care: Dry Clean Only